I began taking photos in my teenage years. My passion for photography was rekindled when my oldest child was born almost 22 years ago and I began to preserve and capture her unique personality. I am now blessed with 4 beautiful children and a wonderful and supportive husband. They have given me many opportunities to express my passion for photography while capturing each of their individual personalities. I had so much fun capturing their uniqueness and expressing myself, that when friends and family saw my work and asked if I would capture their child's life moments, I began to photograph others. For the last 12 years my vision and passion have blossomed into what I am doing today, preserving the little pieces of life that make a difference. My classical portaiture takes on a journalistic reality. The images I create reflect life's special moments as well as my artistic passion for photojournalism.
YMCA Giving Gala Event
Lifetherapy
Terms of Use:
All who view or utilize this blog, including but not limited to all related links herewith contained assume sole and full responsibility for use of same. It is further understood that Sharon Frink will be held harmless and not liable for any or all causes that may occur related to use of same.